• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** India in West Indies 2017

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We are just doomed to play with 7 batsmen and 4 bowlers who all can contribute a collective 10 runs and 15 balls with the bat, aren't we? :(

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I wish the same too but Krunal's List A figures are shockingly average. Lets hope he blows the roof off with his performances in this years' Challenger, Deodhar and Vijay Hazare Trophies..

srbhkshk

International Captain
I wish the same too but Krunal's List A figures are shockingly average. Lets hope he blows the roof off with his performances in this years' Challenger, Deodhar and Vijay Hazare Trophies..
He was awesome in IPL this year, also younger brother getting ahead of him should motivate him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I did mention earlier here that I wont mind Krunal being tried out in T20Is for India. That is how we blooded both Pandya and Bumrah. Seems to work reasonably well with MI players. :laugh:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All the best to my beloved Windies in the match tomorrow.

Let's win this by a big margin.

Rally, Rally round the West Indies. Now and forever!

Daemon

Got a feeling Yuvi will do alright today. They're bowling meh spin at him so he'll get past that initial shaky stage of his imo.

vcs

OMG that last six off Holder was awesome (from the cricinfo video thingy)

vcs

As long as these two stick around, there's Hopes for the Windies here.

Last edited: