• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to 2019 World Cup (India)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashwin, Yuvi, Dhoni and Rahane have got to make way. There's just no excuse now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Is Piyush Chawla any good in ODIs? He and Kuldeep will make a good pair for us as LO spinners I feel. AS they can both hit a long ball as well and also bat to international #8 or 9 level

Shri

Mr. Glass
We need a leggie in the XI. Jadeja should find a way to become a better limited overs bowler or **** off. Ashwin should be dropped. Yuvi and Dhoni are done and should stick to failing in the IPL with the occasional flash of brilliance. I don't see it happening but after one more domestic season, we should see if Prithvi Shaw has what it takes in ODI cricket, though he is only a FC player atm(he is an aggressive player). I don't mean he should be in contention for a spot in the 2019 WC but the kid looks like an once in a lifetime talent and might surprise a few people. And Sarfaraz Khan should be given a go before him. There is no shortage of talent but rickety old ****s are blocking progress atm.

Last edited: