• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhoni, Amla and Bevan as ODI cricketer

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bevan apologists incoming. Will no doubt point to the one innings where he hit a six or two. lets see who bites

morgieb

Bevan apologists incoming. Will no doubt point to the one innings where he hit a six or two. lets see who bites
Very well played with the white text. Was ready to point out that his most valuable innings were the ones with the low strike rates.

OverratedSanity

Yeah but Bevan is a non-SC batsman so he should be judged by the hundreds he scored in Asia.

Bevan has only 1 hundred in Asia aginst an attack spearheaded by Venkatesh Prasad and Harvinder Singh.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah but Bevan is a non-SC batsman so he should be judged by the hundreds he scored in Asia.

Bevan has only 1 hundred in Asia aginst an attack spearheaded by Venkatesh Prasad and Harvinder Singh.
He also scored huge in an Asia v Rest game in Bangladesh do you forget??

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Actually makes me mad how ignorant the first two posts are. To reiterate morgieb in both the 96 and 99 Sf bevan had to dig us out of a hole from 4-15 and 4-50. Of course he had to play slow cautious rebuilding innings. If performing in WC semi finals isn't performing under pressure I don't know what is

Close the thread tbh 33% of it is totally wrong

mr_mister

Oh I can't see the white text on my phone so that went over my head. I'll change my message to the first post was ignorant

Can't ever insult one of your gang without the homies rushing to their defence can I

OverratedSanity

Can't ever insult one of your gang without the homies rushing to their defence can I
I'm not rushing to anyone's defense. Daemon's a holier than thou, sanctimonious ****, HB is annoying, Pratters is just weird, ***** is a bully, Shri is a massive tryhard edgelord and indiaholic only pretends to be nice. And I'm worse than all of them.

vcs is the only good guy RANDI

indiaholic

International Captain
I'm not rushing to anyone's defense. Daemon's a holier than thou, sanctimonious ****, HB is annoying, Pratters is just weird, ***** is a bully, Shri is a massive tryhard edgelord and indiaholic only pretends to be nice. And I'm worse than all of them.

vcs is the only good guy RANDI
This is true but that is what families are for. We get along even though we hate each other.

mr_mister

Well still I was far more fired up from the opening post than daemons cheeky add-on comment

Feel like I wouldnt have got 'wow' and 'incredible' (like you were genuinely shocked) if I had just called the opening post ignorant but whatever. I just enjoy talking about bevan