• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhoni, Amla and Bevan as ODI cricketer

indiaholic

International Captain
Well still I was far more fired up from the opening post than daemons cheeky add-on comment

Feel like I wouldnt have got 'wow' and 'incredible' (like you were genuinely shocked) if I had just called the opening post ignorant but whatever. I just enjoy talking about bevan

Either way
Eh you got the wow and incredible because you said you had read morgeib's post.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well still I was far more fired up from the opening post than daemons cheeky add-on comment

Feel like I wouldnt have got 'wow' and 'incredible' (like you were genuinely shocked) if I had just called the opening post ignorant but whatever. I just enjoy talking about bevan

Dont worry mate.. you can let all your Bevan love flow through when Nuffers gets in with his top 50 ODI cricketers thread.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I definitely skim read morgieb post lol. Just vaguely realising he was defending my boy bevan

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
To respond to the OP, no, the ICC records alone should not matter when ranking greats although performances in crunch games should matter. In my top 25 ODI cricketers list, I think I had MSD at 3, Bevan at 5 and Amla at 9 and I think that is a fair reflection of where they stand amongst the ODI ATGs.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am not sure why many people under rate Amla. I am not talking about CW where most people consider him ATG ODI player.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not rushing to anyone's defense. Daemon's a holier than thou, sanctimonious ****, HB is annoying, Pratters is just weird, ***** is a bully, Shri is a massive tryhard edgelord and indiaholic only pretends to be nice. And I'm worse than all of them.

vcs is the only good guy RANDI
This is actually the best and most perceptive post you've ever made.

Bijed

International Regular
Except I have no idea where he gets the ***** is a bully idea from
He spams us all with likes so that we no longer feel joy when we receive them, whoever they're from. He's basically eradicated a source of happiness, which is a form of bullying. It's despicable, frankly.

Only kidding ***** :) Your likes always brighten my day

Last edited: