• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where are these guys?

Star

Cricket Spectator
Ok, i just wanna know where have these guys gone. Harbujn Singh, Andrew Caddick, Alex Tudor.

badgerhair

U19 Vice-Captain
Caddick, who has been injured a lot, has signed a new four-year deal with Somerset and is of the opinion that if he takes enough wickets for them, the England selectors will come a-knocking at his door.

Alex Tudor is still on Surrey's books but was not selected for Surrey's first championship game of the season. He has been injured a lot.

Harbhajan Singh has been injured a lot.

Cheers,

Mike, who hasn't been injured a lot in recent years

badgerhair

U19 Vice-Captain
PY said:
Originally Posted by badgerhair
Cheers,

Mike, who hasn't been injured a lot in recent years

Anything to do with the amount of cricket played? :tongue:
No, the amount of cricket played hasn't changed in over 30 years.

Cheers,

Mike

a massive zebra

International Captain
badgerhair said:
No, the amount of cricket played hasn't changed in over 30 years.

Cheers,

Mike
He is implying that the reason you have been injured less than Harbhajan and co. is because you have played less cricket than them.

:oops:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
U2?

When did they enter the equation?

Mind you, I bet The Edge is often caught in the slips.

bhooth nath

School Boy/Girl Captain
star, its harbhajan singh, not harbujn singh.

harbhajan, has been injured recently and he even faked his injury. he played in the 1st test against aus at brisbane and since then he has been out for 6 months and missed the australian and pakistani tours due to injury and could miss the asia cup if he doesnt prove his fitness by then.

harbhajan is signing for some county to play county cricket.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
U2?

When did they enter the equation?

Mind you, I bet The Edge is often caught in the slips.
We used to go on holiday near Beachy Head. My mum was always telling me to stay away from the edge.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
luckyeddie said:
We used to go on holiday near Beachy Head. My mum was always telling me to stay away from the edge.

Geoff Boycott's mum used to tell him to avoid it as well.

She's a great batsperson old Mrs Boycott.

badgerhair

U19 Vice-Captain
bhooth nath said:
star, its harbhajan singh, not harbujn singh.

harbhajan, has been injured recently and he even faked his injury. he played in the 1st test against aus at brisbane and since then he has been out for 6 months and missed the australian and pakistani tours due to injury and could miss the asia cup if he doesnt prove his fitness by then.

harbhajan is signing for some county to play county cricket.
Harbhajan signed to play for Lancashire last season, but never turned up because he was injured. No county has signed him up for 2004.

Cheers,

Mike

badgerhair

U19 Vice-Captain
In Harbhajan's case, the one which prevented him from taking up last season's engagement with Lancashire. In Caddick's case, the one which kept him out for almost the whole of last season and the subsequent surgery. In Tudor's case it is more relevant to ask when he was last seen to be fit for seven consecutive days.

Cheers,

Mike

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
badgerhair said:
In Harbhajan's case, the one which prevented him from taking up last season's engagement with Lancashire. In Caddick's case, the one which kept him out for almost the whole of last season and the subsequent surgery. In Tudor's case it is more relevant to ask when he was last seen to be fit for seven consecutive days.

Cheers,

Mike
In Tudor's case it was just before his namesake, Henry.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
luckyeddie said:
In Tudor's case it was just before his namesake, Henry.
I hear Tudor is missing the next Surrey Game cos of a back injury....it amazes me how the people at arguably the richest / biggest county in England can not sort a player out like this, surely he needs to do alot of Gym work to strenghten up and up his noticably low (mentioned a number of times on tv) stamina.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
SpaceMonkey said:
I hear Tudor is missing the next Surrey Game cos of a back injury....it amazes me how the people at arguably the richest / biggest county in England can not sort a player out like this, surely he needs to do alot of Gym work to strenghten up and up his noticably low (mentioned a number of times on tv) stamina.
Sometimes it's mental, sometimes it's physical, sometimes it's a combination of the two.

In Tudor's case, I guess he's got physical problems which no end of weights or physio will do nothing for - sometimes injuries just take their toll and there's little that can be done.

I know how he feels in spades.