• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess the cricketer from the picture clues

Bijed

International Regular
Good effort on Jacob - it's not the name, but it is the basis of who ive pictured. Would love to hear your thinking for Oram - I'm baffled how you got that.
I won't even say my logic was tenuous, as I don't think the process deserves the term 'logic'

The foot in the second picture has a corn on it. Corn is also this:

corn.png

Which I thought looked a bit like Oram

corn2.pngoram.jpg

He was also the first cricketer I thought of called Jacob. I had no other ideas, so thought it was worth a guess.

Last edited:

Victor Ian

International Coach
lucky I don't have to watch him anymore because Jacob is forever now going to be a corn cob in my mind. Brilliant.