• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterblaster

International Captain
YAY INDIA WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a superb game that was, first from England with Trescothick, then from India and Agarkar and Khan bowling great at the death. Yuvraj Singh and his 3 wickets, Kirtly's catch, Irani got decked, then Sehwag's brilliant innings, then that run chase and Dravid and Yuvraj made it!!!

WELL DONE INDIA!!!!!!!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yup Congrats to India on a real good game and win.

I was watching the game... on the net :-( and i must say it kept me on the edge of my seat right till the end.

Indian bowlers did do well in keeping them from scoring at the death as you mentioned but we didnt do well bowling at the start , well i guess both the teams bowlers got hammered.

India Play Sri Lanka tonight and im sure it will be a real intersting game , although i feel India might win tonights game, but as Neil Suggested earlier im not a good gambler :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
As I mentioned on CG.com, I bet on India to win this match, and the series, my only disappointment was that Dravid hit the runs in the 49th over. I had very good odds on Yuvraj to top score, and it was close to coming off...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yup congrats to India again on Beating Sri lanka too, they played goood cricket , but the bowlers should try and bowl accurate so as their rate per over is lower , good job agarkar on taking 3 wickets , good batting

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
hey masterblaster - come here aftre your banning from cricketgames.com - please dont get baned again - i love proving you wrong

masterblaster

International Captain
haha, yeah Agemaster, see India is playing quite well! Im also a regular writer here now. I think it was a bit unfair I got banned from Cricketgames, but those are the brakes. India have played superbly, and both matches were Live on Foxtel, I watched them both, although the India and England one started at 9:30pm Melbourne Time.

masterblaster

International Captain
Same as me, I watched it live on FOX Sports, its the same as Optus Sports. I stayed up til 4:00 am for two days in a row!!!!
:cheesy: :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Same as me, I watched it live on FOX Sports, its the same as Optus Sports. I stayed up til 4:00 am for two days in a row!!!!
:cheesy: :D
So I'm not the only insane one who does stuff like that!! COOL!! :P :laugh: :D 8D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
No your not the only one, Im the biggest Indian fan in my family and probably in Melbourne!
I wasn't sure who I wanted to win but am very glad India did...I think they'll go all the way.

What about you??

masterblaster

International Captain
I sure hope so, Ive believed in their talent for a looooong time and its just about the right time before the World Cup to show the world that India can be a dominating force in International Cricket

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I sure hope so, Ive believed in their talent for a looooong time and its just about the right time before the World Cup to show the world that India can be a dominating force in International Cricket
It will be interesting to see how they go in the World Cup. Hopefully they will do pretty well....

Can't wait to see them play the Aussies!! ;)

[Edited on 6/30/02 by Eyes_Only]

masterblaster

International Captain
Yeah should be fantastic!!
Australia and India, what a game, but I would still fancy Australia to come up trumps. But India has shown vast improvement. Their ODI Side is much better than their test side with Yuvraj and Mongia and Agarkar

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Yeah should be fantastic!!
Australia and India, what a game, but I would still fancy Australia to come up trumps. But India has shown vast improvement. Their ODI Side is much better than their test side with Yuvraj and Mongia and Agarkar
I can't wait to see the Indians play on the Aussie pitches again....should be very interesting!! ;)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I can't wait to see the Indians play on the Aussie pitches again....should be very interesting!!
doh i knew you would bring that up sometime :P Indias bowling attack needs to get a bit stronger, darn how come i cant watch any cricket :-(

btw master why did u get banned from Cricketgames ?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I seriously doubt that India will beat Australia. Maybe only in India, but outside of India, I don't think so.

masterblaster

International Captain
I got banned from Cricketgames for putting age_master in his place. I succeeded, but it ended up like a suicide mission! Although i like it here better though! :D

Less of the Language, please

[Edited on 7/1/02 by Neil Pickup]

Status
Not open for further replies.