• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

Woodster

International Captain
Poor umpiring decision but how did we not review that ? It didn't look out at first glance, you could see pretty much all of Jennings' stumps! So tight to leg stump then jagged into Jennings, what a bonus for SA.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Good on him. Cricket is important, but family should be first. Even though I still gutted that rain robbed us (NZ) against SA, I still hope the Proteas crush England.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watching on mute and basically went 'Oooh, good nut but nah...... ah **** off..... ahhhh **** offffffffffffffffffffffff'

harsh.ag

Root a little trigger happy here.

Obvious he wants to take on Rabada. This is going to be so good.

harsh.ag

Btw the Ballance selection has already cost England. Not telling Jennings to review that smh.

harsh.ag

If Ballance survives Philander, it will be an achievement. He's opening himself up a bit.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's Root doing playing that shot?

Mate of mine who's meeting up with the boys' tour jagged a ticket in the Compton Stand for today. Fantastic weather for it.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Given how some Eng/Aus fans treat Philander here, it's always so much fun to see Philander take wickets against England/Australia