• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

Howe_zat

Audio File
Old Trafford looks a lot better since they added the second big red toaster. Looked bizarre with the first one, but at least it's now a symmetrical toaster lineup.

91Jmay

International Coach
De Bruyn could go ok here on a deck like this, might not be the worst option in the world and gives them a solid enough looking batting line up.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah after getting flogged at Lords he has done great in rest of matches, which is odd given the surface. Wonder if he is a guy who prefers keeping it tight and rotating with a seamer rather than being the frontline bowler in an attack.

Really good session for us though, Cook supreme in negating the conditions and Westley has been watchful but i'd like to see him rotate strike more.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Scoreline smack on so far, probably need a bit of rain in Manchester to keep it that way
Cook unlikely to match Root for runs but isn't out of reach
Vern has done well but his wickets tally has been hindered by pestilence
I think Toby did better than expected
De Kock might turn out right with another poor test, has been okay but two fifties and a high score of 68 would be poor returns for a man of his calibre across 4 tests. Wrong about the Oval
I'll assume I'm right about infractions
Last one must have happened at some point. We can count any Dawson dismissal as controversial seeing as him playing was pretty controversial
Haven't been infracted this year