• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

SeamUp

International Coach
Yeah Morris is insurance now that you have a weaker frontline attack. I also think that part of the reason de Bruyn was selected over Morris in the first Test was the fact that his part time meds had been reaping a bit more success than usual in the A series and the tour game leading up to the Test - the figures suggested he'd been working on his bowling a bit - so when he bowled such crap in the first Test that Bavuma ended up preferred as the fourth seamer, he was always going to be vulnerable.
I would hate if those cheap wickets in warm-up were considered but they probably did. Even though I always laugh about it because like Behardien they never bowled domestically but expected to contribute.

Just hope Theunis is being spoken too that he still will get a chance of an extended run due to his serious batting ability.

SeamUp

International Coach
Kuhn faced some good attacks in his time on sporty wickets domestically over the years. Has a good ability to kick on when he gets in. That cut was so typical and so savage. Hash has looked nice and dispatched a couple with those lovely wrists of his and gone past 8000 test runs.

91Jmay

International Coach
Not going to lie, if we let Kuhn score a ton against us I'll be pretty annoyed. He looks so hacky at the moment.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
SA will be happy with this so far. There's plenty of movement for bowers who can actually manage to get the ball in the right areas.