• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prediction time Eng VS W.I ODI

biased indian

International Coach
With the ODI series between ENG and W.I Starting today i will like all of u to predict the following thing

1) Best batsmen of the series (Total runs)

2) Best Bowler of the series (Total Wickets)

3) Player of the series

4) Series Result

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
1) Gayle for me too (seeing as Lara will miss a few matches)
2) I don't think Hoggard is in the squad... I will take a wild guess and say Gough
3) Gayle
4) 5-2 WI.... optimistic

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I would think the Windies will be far more competitive in the ODI's but im still expecting England to come out the victors.

Runs: Im going to gamble on Trescothick to score runs.
Bowling: Harmison to continue his good form in the ODI's.
Player of the Series: I think economical bowling figures may well be worth honouring in this series and if he scores some runs too then i'd pick Flintoff.

godofcricket

State 12th Man
Best Batsman: Chris Gayle

Best Bowler: Harmison

Player of the series: Andrew Flintoff

Series Result: 5-2 to england

Swervy

International Captain
1) Best batsmen of the series (Total runs): Vaughan (dicey choce but it is time he did it)

2) Best Bowler of the series (Total Wickets):Anderson

3) Player of the series: Flintoff

4) Series Result: sticking my neck out here 5-2 England

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
This looks familiar - although the real thing when it starts will likely have more options!

For me:

Gayle
Flintoff
Flintoff
5-2 England

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Andrew Flintoff
Andrew Flintoff
Andrew Flintoff
West Indies 0-7 Andrew Flintoff

What? I'm not taking it seriously?