• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Ireland Tri-Nation Series 2017

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
As it stands out Fizz stands at 43 wickets from 18 (including this one). Mendis is the fastest to reach 50 from 19 which is out of equation. But he can break the great Ajit Agarkar's record of fastest fast bowler to get 50 wickets from 23 matches
McClenaghan did it in 23 too

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm guessing ***** is currently deciding whether or not to post, genuinely believing that all it will take is one post from him before Bangladesh spectacularly go down in flames.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm guessing ***** is currently deciding whether or not to post, genuinely believing that all it will take is one post from him before Bangladesh spectacularly go down in flames.
Maybe he'll just settle for liking this post instead.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I know I know, the New Zealand doom and gloom thread is too far away, let's just talk here

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
Beating New Zealand's A team isn't anything to be proud of. No Williamson, Boult, Southee, They would've lost with a full strength NZ team

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations Bangladesh. Well deserved. I think CDG really has to play as his bowling (which could be deadly in English conditions) is much better than Neesham and Anderson's. KDub needs to bowl a bit too.

Anyway NZ and Bangladesh to go through. The convicts are too worried about money and England has peaked a week early!

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations Bangladesh. Well deserved. I think CDG really has to play as his bowling (which could be deadly in English conditions) is much better than Neesham and Anderson's. KDub needs to bowl a bit too.

Anyway NZ and Bangladesh to go through. The convicts are too worried about money and England has peaked a week early!
CDG's economy rate is 5.26 while Anderson is over 6, and Neesham is 6.5