• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BCCI looks set to lose vote on revenue sharing model

Shri

Mr. Glass
"They're all ****s" is a very silly approach to take actually. Not just referring to this issue but in general. This is the sort of attitude that basically facilitated someone like Trump because such a large proportion of people said "but they're all the same so **** Hillary and Trump"

No they're not all the same. Everyone has their own moral worldview. You take a position based on which side comes closest to yours. And that's pretty much how you get things done. They're all the same and nothing's going to change is the kind of apathy that brings people to a stand still.
I don't need a lecture. And maybe your worldview of compromising and compromising on ideals until you make everyone hit apathy is the ****ing problem. I don't know what I am talking about.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Wisden India website has some dire writers. I don't consider it the same as the UK Wisden.

Burner

International Regular
I don't need a lecture. And maybe your worldview of compromising and compromising on ideals until you make everyone hit apathy is the ****ing problem. I don't know what I am talking about.
I mean, if you can't win an election against Donald Trump, you've ****ed up. No excuse.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Any one who supports bastards like Srinivasan and a BCCI which was only interested in pocketing money need to **** off.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Any one who supports bastards like Srinivasan and a BCCI which was only interested in pocketing money need to **** off.

And what exactly were Dalmiya, Manohar and Pawar doing? Of course it is bias when I point out the people you biasedly support are just as **** as Srinivasan.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Oh Srinivasan is from Tamil Nadu. Let me support him and hate other people even though he was an asshole. Let me talk **** about other administrators to distract from it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
"They're all ****s" is a very silly approach to take actually. Not just referring to this issue but in general. This is the sort of attitude that basically facilitated someone like Trump because such a large proportion of people said "but they're all the same so **** Hillary and Trump"

No they're not all the same. Everyone has their own moral worldview. You take a position based on which side comes closest to yours. And that's pretty much how you get things done. They're all the same and nothing's going to change is the kind of apathy that brings people to a stand still.
Hear hear.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
We can't say Srinivasan was bad but it's okay because Dalmiya etc were bad. That's diverting the issue.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Cricket is a sport first and business comes second. We need to support countries whether it is West Indies or Ireland. West Indies has given so much to the sport for so many years. Imagine no more future WI players. Cricket needs to support first class and test cricket first. Else it's going to just be a circus of clowns and watched by clowns.

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cricket is a sport first and business comes second. We need to support countries whether it is West Indies or Ireland. West Indies has given so much to the sport for so many years. Imagine no more future WI players. Cricket needs to support first class and test cricket first. Else it's going to just be a circus of clowns and watched by clowns.
How exactly do you propose to support countries, the reason why ICC earns most of the money it does for it's tournaments is because indians watch it, indians don't watch world cup or t20 worldcup to see south africa vs australia, they do so to watch india play, you take india out of the equation those billion or so people on whom your ratings really depend on, mostly disappear. No high ratings mean no big tv deals, then lets see how exactly icc supports westindies and ireland and all those countries. What icc just did can only be termed as cutting off the nose to spite the face, big 3 was bad but cutting india's income by a half is not exactly just in any way either, bcci will hurt back and it won't be australia or england who suffer it will be the smaller boards and mark my words the minute things get tough manohar will run away just like he did when dalmiya was incharge or when SC came down heavily on BCCI or just a few months ago when he thought he was going to be outmaneuvered, that man is a rat, he will be the first one to jump ship and icc is hoping he will drag them out of a storm.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
India getting money I have no issue with. However it shouldn't be at the cost of hampering other countries' development. The 80% share model of Srinivasan was a greedy terrible move by him.

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
I said in my post BIG 3 was a bad idea, but cutting india's revenue in half isn't the solution, why can't pcb, ca,ecb and everyone else get cuts alongside india, surely it is not india's responsibility alone to look after world cricket.