• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stats Spider - Do you use it? Would you use it?

James

Cricket Web Owner
As some of you would be aware, CW has its own stats package named Stats Spider | Cricket Web.

It hasn't been updated for a couple of years now, as it's a real pain to keep updated.

Has anyone found it useful in the past and if it was updated, would you actually use it?

The reason I ask is because I'm considering removing it from the site.

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I don't use it, mostly just because I am accustomed to statsguru

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, today I've come to know of its existence. You learn something new everyday.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I could have it automatically updated for you, but the methodology would probably be ethically dubious.