• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

London Cricket clubs.

Star

Cricket Spectator
Are there any under 18 cricket clubs I am have only just turned 14 and I was wondering if anyone know of any here, I know Joe's is pretty close, but theres like a 3 year waiting list. Im in the Leyton area if that helps, and you must be willing to accept some medicial issues. Thanks

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Have a look at www.play-cricket.com and search for clubs in your area.

Most decent-sized clubs in this country have a junior structure that revolves around four different age groups; U17, U15, U13 and U11 alongside 2-4 senior XIs - get in touch with a local side and see when practices start. If they're anything like the teams that I'm involved with, there's no such thing as a waiting list (case in point: I managed the U15 side last year, and used 27 players..)