• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

And the Winner is....

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
RE: www.southwestcricket.com

Rob Berry who is 1stXi Captain of Taunton CC in Somerset!
Congrats to him for winning the first South West Cricket Monthly Competition.

Everyone on here can get a chance to win cricket gear every month and I will post the May comp at the start of the month so you can get entering!

I had entries from around the UK, South Africa and Pakistan.

Pls take time out to visit the site which has cricket interviews, headlines, photos and I am adding a video clip section in the coming weeks.

cheers, JF :ph34r: www.southwestcricket.com

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Monthly Prize

My site is at: http://www.southwestcricket.com and there is a monthly competition where at the start of each month I post a simple question.
You email me the answer and the first correct answer picked out at random wins free cricket gear. Check out the site at the start of May for the next chance.
Hope you like the site, cheers, John

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Website

Web designer in Teddington, SW London where I live. Company called Paliz Design: www.palizdesign.com. I did the content and some design, he did the web stuff. I'm pleased with it for an unofficial, non-commercial site I think it's useful. Just need to drive traffic to it now so any ideas?? :cool:

John, www.southwestcricket.com

Star

Cricket Spectator
Too much white, not enough pictures, change the font you use for your info. Just get a css sheet