• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LIVE Free Audio/Video of Ind/Pak

Sehwag309

Banned
I got the link from somewhere else

If it's free, enjoy it guys

Mind you I am not paying either for watching it on TV

V Reddy

International Debutant
Sehwag309 said:
Is Cable still at low prices in Bombay. I heard you need the box now?
I heard that Direct To Home is available in Mumbai now with 50 channels with it being increased to 104 channels around June . Its not that costly too priced around rs 400 pm. I believe Eurosport News will be made available but if Eurosport Channel is made availble then that would be the clincher for me in getting subscribed to it.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Awesome. Now I just need to be home during the times that they play. D'oh. It'll still be going on Saturday, right?

jpatel1508

Cricket Spectator
Wow, this video link is so great. The picture is soo clear...just like watching it on tv. How did they get perfect reception. Its playing at 269kB/sec.

NikhilN

International Regular
Sehwag309 said:
Is Cable still at low prices in Bombay. I heard you need the box now?
Yes, In order to get cable in Delhi or Mumbai you have to get the box now...

masterblaster

International Captain
Im getting an error message 'cannot play file' 'seems to be corrupted', I have Windows 98 SE, Windows Media Player 9.0 with all the codecs.

Why is this happening still?