• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Draft

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Any spaces-a Minnows team perhaps or the ICC Ruled Zimbabwe Development Team...
Oh please let me in.

Swervy

International Captain
jamee999 said:
Any spaces-a Minnows team perhaps or the ICC Ruled Zimbabwe Development Team...
Oh please let me in.
jamee, yo can have my Australia...i cant follow this, and i might not be on this much at the weekend, so you can take over me

Loony BoB

International Captain
jamee999 said:
Has this finished?
Sorry, I've been a bit busy working on other sites. Something Awful picked EoFF for a WW, and I featured. xD Oh dear. Anyway, I've put Token in place of Beleg for NZ as Beleg seems to have forgotten about everything.

If you ever want to know where the draft is up to, look on the first post - it'll show who we're waiting on to make a selection. *goes to edit it now*

I'll also put you down for Australia.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Please may all mods ignore the above posts :rolleyes: -we don't want another should we bring PM's back thread :)

DJ

School Boy/Girl Captain
How long does Langeveldt have to make his selection before I am allowed to replace him as Convenor of the Selectors? :)