• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Draft

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Erm... what happened to Zimbabwe? Unless they've been kicked out by the ICC (or the Loony BoB CC), I'll take them.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Adamc said:
Erm... what happened to Zimbabwe? Unless they've been kicked out by the ICC (or the Loony BoB CC), I'll take them.
This is sort of a "If Zimbabwe's players were all fired and team went under" kind of thing.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I personally still think Kenya deserve a test side if Bangladesh can get one, so I guess we could put you down for that? Not sure tho'.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
I personally still think Kenya deserve a test side if Bangladesh can get one, so I guess we could put you down for that? Not sure tho'.
Sure, I will take it if it's on offer.

hellnback

Cricket Spectator
Don't all teams have to declare their 'two secured' players before the draft begins???

The two you want in your Team that no-one can draft...

e.g. Australia secures Ricky Ponting & Shane Warne.
New Zealand secures Stephen Fleming & Shane Bond.

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
hellnback said:
Don't all teams have to declare their 'two secured' players before the draft begins???

The two you want in your Team that no-one can draft...

e.g. Australia secures Ricky Ponting & Shane Warne.
New Zealand secures Stephen Fleming & Shane Bond.
No way, that's no fun. Every player is up for grabs!