• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe thread

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
tooextracool said:
its also interesting to see how many of the top scores are by left handers....what does that suggest?
That Tendulkar's a choker?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Revelation said:
trying to bring logic from an illogical situation.

I do apologise, but sometimes people on here seem to shoot first and ask questions later without looking at the facts!

bennyr

U19 12th Man
Revelation said:
780/0 (130 ov)

ML Hayden-420*
J Langer-350* ??????????????????????????????

I don't think this is too far fetched.
Oooh.

I have a really gruesome mental image of the celebration that would take place when these two hit the 500 run partnership.

It's X-Rated.

Not pretty.

PY

International Coach
Almost for Australia v West Indies in 1954/55 but Sobers only got hit for 99 runs and 5 others did.

Craig

World Traveller
bennyr said:
Oooh.

I have a really gruesome mental image of the celebration that would take place when these two hit the 500 run partnership.

It's X-Rated.

Not pretty.
Then I dont intend to watch.

Slow Love™

International Captain
bennyr said:
Oooh.

It's X-Rated.

Not pretty.
I see that it's not just my wife and I who have noticed the special bond between these two cricketers.