• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

im the most dangerous backyard cricketer in the world

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
why cause on the shorter backyard pitches i can bowl off spin ,leg spin ,left arm med-fast,right arm fast cause im right handed left arm wrist spin like hogg and bevan and left arm orthodox plus i bowl flippers and wrong uns and the hard to bowl doosra legally with an action far from murachukkerans plus i can trick my little bro by reverse hooking and i bat left and right handed

Cloete

International Captain
rolande said:
why cause on the shorter backyard pitches i can bowl off spin ,leg spin ,left arm med-fast,right arm fast cause im right handed left arm wrist spin like hogg and bevan and left arm orthodox plus i bowl flippers and wrong uns and the hard to bowl doosra legally with an action far from murachukkerans plus i can trick my little bro by reverse hooking and i bat left and right handed
Does your little bro stand a chance? He'll probably stop playing with you soon
:laugh: :tongue:

I think being amphidextrous would have to be one of the funnest things.... too bad i'm unable to use my left hand/foot :sad:

DAN THE MAN

Cricket Spectator
dangerous back yard

i am more of a front room danger on my ps2 but i recently got the cricket 2004 and can not work out how to bowl without getting no-ball and hit for six have you got the game?if so what u think?

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
i dont have it or a ps2 but i have played it so for bowling the line on the bowling thing (check your game manual for confirmation unless its pirated which then your done for)

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
who here thinks murali is a chukker i know do espescially his leggie or so called top spinner which he then imparts side spin so ban his doosra and then his offie

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
luckily for my bro the off side field is half the size of an indoor cricket one so i get hit for 6 often

Cloete

International Captain
rolande said:
who here thinks murali is a chukker i know do espescially his leggie or so called top spinner which he then imparts side spin so ban his doosra and then his offie
This has been brought up many a time before... also for all the new members have a look at which thread your posting a topic in.... the thread was right but with the murali topic that can go in cricket chat. also same with teh cricket 2004 comments, you should start/post in a thread in General cricket games. Have a look at each forum before you post....

Make sure you don't start new threads that are :offtopic:

How i wish i was a mod :wub: :happy:

Deja moo

International Captain
I think being amphidextrous would have to be one of the funnest things.... too bad i'm unable to use my left hand/foot :sad:
undefined Ambidextrous.....not amphidextrous.

undefined Ambidextrous.....skilled in using both hands.

undefined amphidextrous.....skilled both on land and in water????

Cloete

International Captain
orangepitch said:
undefined Ambidextrous.....not amphidextrous.

undefined Ambidextrous.....skilled in using both hands.

undefined amphidextrous.....skilled both on land and in water????
Well I'm not exactly the greatest swimmer, so i wouldn't mind being amphidextrous and ambidextrous :tongue:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Im ambidextrous, but I cant bowl left handed.. Thats just a joke lol, but I wish I could because I have a double jointed shoulder... i could get some serious Muralis going....

cpr

International Coach
Heh i'm left handed, but generally bowl right handed... I can do orthodox left arm spinners, though they dont turn much, and decent accurate medium pacers... Right handed a bowl a mean leg spin (though as i've not played proper cricket in about 2 years, i have the consistancy of Chris Schofield), and some nicely accurate med-fast balls, that come in very handy in the backgarden variety of the game (or even our more common 'Hallway Cricket'), as in general there not too easy to hit

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I bowl shocking left arm orthodox. Really loopy pies and often bounce twice but they turn at right angles, need to learn how to control it and I might have a new stock delivery

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
yea im a lefty (writing) and I bat left-handed but I bowl Right-arm and will (wont?) be the first to admit I cannot bowl Left-Arm for peanuts.