• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you support? Ind/Pak

Sehwag309

Banned
This is not for Indians/Pakistanis. I am interested to know what team do others support here, or say enjoy watching.
Please be frank, its nothing serious and only choose 1

Linda

International Vice-Captain
For me, it varies.
At the moment, I support Pakistan, purely because of this Aussie summer just gone :P

Just adding who I'd rather watch though, it'd be India all the way. I do love a few good elastic wrists.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Sehwag309 said:
Didn't get this part?
You know, like the beautifully wristy shots alot of Indians play. (Martyn does the same thing ;)) I have a thing for them...:lol:

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
I've never liked Ganguly..i think he is an arrogant git :) (like alot of their fans incidently :) ) so as a result ive never liked India as a team, Pakistan have great bowlers and i guess ive always liked watching them play. So i'd pick Pakistan over India.

Swervy

International Captain
i usually go for the team whose fans are being less irritating...at th moment there are a number of Indian fans on here (well 2 maybe ) that are making outlandish comments...so i will go for pakistan in this series

wahindiawah

Banned
If you love towatch "quality Cricket" you should support India.

A team that has Sachin,David,Laxman,Kuble and Pathan actually makes this game richer.

Swervy

International Captain
wahindiawah said:
If you love towatch "quality Cricket" you should support India.

A team that has Sachin,David,Laxman,Kuble and Pathan actually makes this game richer.

shame they dont win that much then isnt it

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Swervy said:
shame they dont win that much then isnt it
Ha, don't get carried away with your walloping of the West Indies and some insane third-place ranking in the ICC Test standings. Do we need to return to how India beat England both home and away (series win at home, draw away), and taught you a few lessons in how to play one-day cricket? (Yes, you drew the 6 ODI series in India, but we had some fun in winning that Natwest Series in England and that World Cup match was a nice practice game for us as well.) 8D

Last edited: