• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you support? Ind/Pak

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Swervy said:
i usually go for the team whose fans are being less irritating...at th moment there are a number of Indian fans on here (well 2 maybe ) that are making outlandish comments...so i will go for pakistan in this series
I know this was posted by Swervy 4-5 months ago, but I have to agree with him. Some Indian fans (may be not on this forum) do intimidate other country fans. Having said that most of my Indian mates are great guys who listen to all views and most Indian fans in this forum are very knowledgeable and allow fair debate.

Speaking for myself, I will always support India. Its just the way I was born and have always thought of myself to be (between the two countries). I don't know why.

It may be because I think of India (this is just drifting away from cricket) as a great Gentle Giant (of a nation), a great Mother nation, whose people have one of the greatest cultures and traditions. A country that gave the world 2 of the greatest human beings the world has ever seen (the greatest pacifists) Mahatma Gandhi and Lord (Gautama) Budha (I am not a budhist), and was home to one of the greatest women missionaries and now Saint, Theresa. I think of India thus and hence this will always (I guess) prejudice how I think of this great country and people.

I hope Pak fans won't get upset with me though. I do admire some of their great cricketers like Wasim Akram, Imran Khan, Javed Miandad, Shoaib Akhtar etc. etc.

Last edited: