• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you support? Ind/Pak

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
|llsToNe said:
This is the problem when people try to take the high road by not getting involved in a flame war. Such proponents of idiocy take no response to mean that they're right when nothing could be further from the truth
Absolutely correct.

indianreligion

School Boy/Girl Captain
vandemataram said:
The series was indeed a draw BUT WAS played in Australia, the comming series will be played in India, and i have no doubt that Australia will be the losers!

SHUT UP!....i DON'T wanna feel embarrassed bcoz of u

V Reddy

International Debutant
indianreligion said:
Very well said. First of all neutrals on this forum complain of the ****yness of the Indians on this forum and he didn't spare this thread too which was meant for the neutrals :alien8:

wahindiawah

Banned
indianreligion said:

It will be better if you keep ur mouth shut

. First of all neutrals on this forum complain of the ****yness of the Indians on this forum
Vishnu, why don't you people try to understand what the other is saying instead of just bashing ?

What i said in this thread (about India-Aus series) had nothing to suggest that India is a superior team and Austrlia is an inferior one.

The reason i said that Aus will lose to India, is because the playing cond are very different in India.Indians makes tracks just for our spinners , hardly seen away from India, and Australian batsmen struggles badly on it.

Also Aus bowlers struggleson Indian pitches, hence Indian batsmen have comparetively better time.

Yes Aus are champs, and i do expect touugh competition, but i believe that Aus willlose to India because of playing condition.

Swervy

International Captain
wahindiawah said:

Vishnu, why don't you people try to understand what the other is saying instead of just bashing ?

What i said in this thread (about India-Aus series) had nothing to suggest that India is a superior team and Austrlia is an inferior one.

The reason i said that Aus will lose to India, is because the playing cond are very different in India.Indians makes tracks just for our spinners , hardly seen away from India, and Australian batsmen struggles badly on it.

Also Aus bowlers struggleson Indian pitches, hence Indian batsmen have comparetively better time.

Yes Aus are champs, and i do expect touugh competition, but i believe that Aus willlose to India because of playing condition.
australia were meant to struggle in sri lanka as well vs a spinner who is streets ahead of any india spinner....but they won 3-0

wahindiawah

Banned
Swervy said:
australia were meant to struggle in sri lanka as well vs a spinner who is streets ahead of any india spinner....but they won 3-0

The difference is "a spinner".

That is not going to be a case with Indian team, its not a one man team ,unlike SL.

Aus have won against SL in the past too, yet have failed against India.

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
wahindiawah said:
The difference is "a spinner".

That is not going to be a case with Indian team, its not a one man team ,unlike SL.

Aus have won against SL in the past too, yet have failed against India.
That's right. Sri Lanka quit. How do you dismiss Australia for next to nothing in every first innings and lose every test? They played terribly not to draw that third test. Warne was easily the pick of the bowlers, and he's never done anything against India. Of course, this may well be the series in which Warne breaks out and demolishes India, but we'll have to wait to see if that's the case in October. As far as I'm concerned now, Australia are not going to have a fun time in India. If we don't beat you in the tests, we will do our best to give you a horrible case of diarrhea. Watch the curry.

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
I have respect for Warne as abowler, but i don't think he can demolish India really.

I think it will be a close series, McGrath rather than Warne will be the man for Aus (i think Warne will fail again). India will start as fav, but just because India defeated Australia the last time doesn't mean they WILL do it again.

India will have to be at their level best to beat Aus again at home.

indianreligion

School Boy/Girl Captain
wahindiawah said:

there are 2 outcomes...a win for india, and a win for aus (with the second being more probable. i would rejoice if india won of course but there is a huge question mark...so i stick by what i said

don't speak too soon (SHUT UP!) i don't want to be embarrassed...

wahindiawah

Banned
indianreligion said:
there are 2 outcomes...a win for india, and a win for aus (with the second being more probable. i would rejoice if india won of course but there is a huge question mark...so i stick by what i said

don't speak too soon (SHUT UP!) i don't want to be embarrassed...

Get lost!

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
wahindiawah said:
Get lost!
Guys, guys, we're all Indian fans here, so let's get along a bit better. We can and should have civil disagreements, but this is becoming a little too much. Both of you are right. Wahindiawah is right to express his opinion that India are going to win, nothing wrong with that. He wasn't unfair in what he said, or inflammatory. He stated something reasonable.

Indianreligion too has stated something fair, that he doesn't want to look foolish later if India lose, but remember, you didn't say anything, so no one can point to you and say "I told you so." But before this Australia business, we still have to beat Pakistan in Rawalpindi!!

A neutral in Nasser Hussain (forer England Captain) once said that "india is the heart and Soul of cricket".

I think that says it all, Indians might not be as professional as the Aussies, but they are as talented as the Australians (if not more) and are very passionate about their cricket.Pakistan unfortunately aren't in the same class

Tony Blade

U19 Cricketer
You're right. Pakistan never was a talented side and never will be. The only reason Pakistan beat India was due to excessive ball tampering, but you guys still had the skills to win a considerable number of the matches held. Well done.

Tony Blade said:
You're right. Pakistan never was a talented side and never will be. The only reason Pakistan beat India was due to excessive ball tampering, but you guys still had the skills to win a considerable number of the matches held. Well done.

When the hell did i ever said that? The topic is about which sides should be supported, i rightly pointed out that it should be India, because i firmly believe that India re the better and more exciting side.

Pak did beat India in a test match by playing good cricket and i give full credit to them.

V Reddy

International Debutant
ajaagarkarajaaja said:
When the hell did i ever said that? The topic is about which sides should be supported, i rightly pointed out that it should be India, because i firmly believe that India re the better and more exciting side.

Pak did beat India in a test match by playing good cricket and i give full credit to them.
But this thread is not meant for the opinion of Indians and Pakistanis. Also you/I may like Indian style of play while others may like Pak's bowling and their brand of batting. Some other people have some other other reason to support and so you can't thrust on others to support India which in the end may provide opposite results :)

vishnureddy said:
But this thread is not meant for the opinion of Indians and Pakistanis. Also you/I may like Indian style of play while others may like Pak's bowling and their brand of batting. Some other people have some other other reason to support and so you can't thrust on others to support India which in the end may provide opposite results :)
Thats true, i did give my opinion on it too, but i reminded ppl the words of a neutral in Naseer Hussain.