• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bad things becoming Good

ash chaulk

International Captain
A lil story....

this was a school vs school comp. In the competition you have 2 games going at once so there are like 14 players per side anyways i was scheduled to bat at 4 but i was also wicket keeping what happened was as i went to catch a ball from a leave i got hit square in the NUTZ bloody painfull i tell ya(yeah no box aswel) well at the same time our opener got out so i had to pad up still in pain and doing up my pads our next batsmen fell and i walked out still in pain and could hardly run. people were laughing they knew what had happened and the other school was full of bstards so what did i do 1st ball 6 next ball 4 next ball 4 by now the other team was quiet i finished the over without having to run at all being on 14 runs. well anyways batsmen fell from all around me but i managed to score 60* including 2 sixes and 8 fours..... we won the game and it was my best ever even if it wasnt real

sometimes bad things come good