• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Totesport league start times?

thechubhunter

Cricket Spectator
hi

anybody no the start times for the new ncl sunday cricket league

i want ta watch the kent match at canterbury on 25th but doesnt mention the start time, is it around 1 or 2 pm or somemot?

many thanks!

Rich2001

International Captain
thechubhunter said:
hi

anybody no the start times for the new ncl sunday cricket league

i want ta watch the kent match at canterbury on 25th but doesnt mention the start time, is it around 1 or 2 pm or somemot?

many thanks!
I blieve that there is no difference to start times from last year. So 1:00pm or 1:30pm depending if the game is live on TV they tended to move the times about.

And Day/Night matches start at 4:10pm.

Welcome to Cricket Web mate and you follow a mighty fine team if I do say so myself :D - Might bump into you at that match, where do you normally sit?