• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketer Look-A-Likes

Link

State Vice-Captain
nah, its just in that picture that he is really tanned, well thats what i think, to tell the truth the more i look at it the more of a resembalance i notice

Link

State Vice-Captain
yeah andy i can see the similarities. they are obvious. Its just that i think your picture is the convincing part, because thorpe is not that tanned.
But yeah i do get it

Link

State Vice-Captain
BoyBrumby said:
Another tenuous one: Ed Giddens (sometime cokehead & occasional England bowler) & David Schwimmer (ugly, whiny one from Friends):
quality findings mate

Hoggy31

International Captain
I don't know if anyone's done this one

Ashley Giles and Mike Delfino off Desperate Housewives

Giles -

Delfino -