• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Richard's points of view

raju

School Boy/Girl Captain
It's gone very quiet.
He must be doing extensive research on why Harmison doesn't deserve his wickets. And also why Hayden is sooooooooo lucky. And also why Ramprakash has a very good 1st chance average.
Suicide has been backed down from 33s into 9/2. And money talks.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, I doubt we'll see him again.

You see, he has now been proved totally wrong (at least for the moment) and all the pontificating in the world cannot make up for the simple fact that, er, something something Harmison blah blah.

Come on, Richard. Come back and take it on the chin. I know you're lurking somewhere - just not logging on. We'll laugh about it for about 10 minutes then you can have a go at Simon Jones.

V Reddy

International Debutant
C'mon Richard, i enjoy reading most of ur messages mate. Start posting again:!(

tooextracool

International Coach
i cant believe im saying this..... despite the fact that he thought vaas was a better bowler than mcgrath and pollock(who were lucky to get more than 700 wickets combined).....but i miss richard....BRING HIM BACK SOMEONE!!

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Except they don't at the moment.
Going by this comment they are now on their Easter break from Uni, and he might not have a Internet connection at home, or as jamee999 has said but couldn't confirm this as haven't heard it around.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Rich2001 said:
Going by this comment they are now on their Easter break from Uni, and he might not have a Internet connection at home, or as jamee999 has said but couldn't confirm this as haven't heard it around.
I'm on my easter break back North :P

He lives in Exeter permanently

Swervy

International Captain
he will be back...and I, for one, hope he does come back...for all his funny little ideas, he certainly gets one thinking

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
He's never been quite the same since I subjected him to a barrage of fast (ish) short pitched bowling :P

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
He's never been quite the same since I subjected him to a barrage of fast (ish) short pitched bowling :P
I, too, hope he hasn't come to any Harmy.

Langeveldt

Soutie
luckyeddie said:
I, too, hope he hasn't come to any Harmy.
ouch eddie... is the barrel empty?? :lol:

I notice Rik has gone very quiet since 7-12....

I hope he is busy rather than mopeing....

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:
I'm on my easter break back North :P

He lives in Exeter permanently

1. Unlucky

2. So we have another cricketweb Richard who lives near me, has some strange opinions and doesnt rate Harmison... Could be my alter ego...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt said:
I notice Rik has gone very quiet since 7-12....

I hope he is busy rather than mopeing....
I've seen his name on the logged in list on a few occasions - must say I haven't seen Richard's at all.

Langeveldt

Soutie
marc71178 said:
I've seen his name on the logged in list on a few occasions - must say I haven't seen Richard's at all.
He must be really highly strung if being proved wrong causes him to do a complete runner...

Maybe his PC is broken, sabotage? Pro Harmo activists?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I've worked it out!!!!

He kept threatening to "eat his computer" if such and such was proven wrong.

Clearly he has literally eaten his computer! :lol:

Langeveldt

Soutie
marc71178 said:
I've worked it out!!!!

He kept threatening to "eat his computer" if such and such was proven wrong.

Clearly he has literally eaten his computer! :lol:

I think Harmison has done enough for the peripherals to be lunched on as well...

Craig

World Traveller
Langeveldt said:
He must be really highly strung if being proved wrong causes him to do a complete runner...

Maybe his PC is broken, sabotage? Pro Harmo activists?
Neil, Marc?

Last I heard he was out playing aig?