• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For Indians/Pakistanis

Sehwag309

Banned
For the whole ad!, well there are certain words which are only funny in hindi/urdu

Basically in the ad Javed is calling the players *pimps* and they have to take revenge of the World cup loss to India, and he is cursing them everytime they are bowling, exercising. And he lashed out at everyone when there is no pepsi left for him. If only you could understand hindi/urdu.

Umair316

Cricket Spectator
Very funny commercial.
Actually, the real one was aired for the Pak tour of Ind in 1999, the voice over is dubbed for this series.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Bouncer

State Regular
Umair316 said:
Very funny commercial.
Actually, the real one was aired for the Pak tour of Ind in 1999, the voice over is dubbed for this series.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
actually it was aired after the India tour in 99. i thought u would know it Umair.but u are totally nikema :P

coolwater

Cricket Spectator
hey can sumone plz plz upload tht file or give another link to see that ad ... i've been searchin for this ad for dayzzzzz now .... cud sumone be kind enuf to help out plz :wacko:

Sehwag309

Banned
It was a pepsi ad b4 the 03 WC (I think)..and the author had put classic gaalis..javed telling the cricketers (bhen***d Indian ki marni hain) etc

it was hilarious

Deja moo

International Captain
Sehwag309 said:
It was a pepsi ad b4 the 03 WC (I think)..and the author had put classic gaalis..javed telling the cricketers (bhen***d Indian ki marni hain) etc

it was hilarious

Come on , no way would they allow "bhen***d on air !