• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England

biased indian

International Coach
Swervy said:
and if England win all the ODI's vs West Indies (I think they are playing 7)..England will be ranked 2nd in the world in one dayers
How about a 7-0 win for W.I :duh: :duh:

even if w.I win the 4-3 Englamd will be ranked 8th

with a serie coming up aganist the 9 th ranked team that serie will be a good one:lol: :lol:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
It's good to see an English team doing well, especially when they dominate a whole series away from home. International cricket needs more of it.

They just need more consistency. Their inconsistent batsmen happen to be a lot more effective, when they do get runs.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Lions81 said:
And sorry Tom, but I have to agree with tooextracool and disagree with you! Anyone can just turn his wrists or fingers, its another matter to give it to the batsmen at 95 mph :P
I don't mind. But I would like to see Shoaib bowl a googly, disguised just as well as Murali's or Warnies.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
And if Shane Warne was rubbish he'd be rubbish. Did you mean to say that?
Consider Marcus Trescothick and Michael Vaughan. They're inconsistent, but when they're at their best, they play great innings, as in the Oval, v/s SA in 2003 and Vaughan's good run in AUS.