• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coolest Serious quotes

Sehwag309

Banned
This was when Pakistan Toured India in 98/99 after along time

Wasim Akram Bowling to Sachin Tendulkar

Ravi Shastri

"Ladies and Gentleman, you are witnessing Cricket of the Highest Order"

Hit4Six

U19 Debutant
kamran akmal in the india/pak series trying to be supportive:

"LOVELY bowling danish...good bowling danish...LOVELY bowling danish...thats some GOOOD bowling danish"

kamran akmal = best wicket keeper EVER

Damo

Cricket Spectator
Australia v India, Fourth Test, Mumbai
Day Two

Ravi Shastri:

"Australia are playing like chameleons. They have adjusted their colour according to the surface and texture of the pitch."

Sehwag309

Banned
Damo said:
Australia v India, Fourth Test, Mumbai
Day Two

Ravi Shastri:

"Australia are playing like chameleons. They have adjusted their colour according to the surface and texture of the pitch."
Shastri?

Is a diff feed. We in North America have Slats, Siv, Barry Richards, Manjrekar and Dean Jones

Buddhmaster

International Captain
"Go back to the pavilion and deflate yourself you balloon" Daryl Cullinan to Shane Warne after getting him out.

Sudeep

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
If Michael Clarke can get 6 wickets, then i'm sure Cullinan can get Warney out.
Cullinan did pick up 5-6 wickets in his career. He did use to bowl once in a while on spin friendly tracks.

I'm sure though that Clarke is a much better bowler. :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I like South African coach Ray Jennings' latest gaffe, as quoted on cricinfo

"I don't want the guys to be scared of failing. I want them to fail. Life is about failing. It's the way you learn."

Looks to me as if he's making excuses for losing before England have even got there :p (I'm going fishing - Langeveldt baiting!! :p)

biased indian

International Coach
what ur getting in N.ameica is the one that is shown in doordarshan

the one he said might be of the australian broadcaster????

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
steds said:

"I don't want the guys to be scared of failing. I want them to fail. Life is about failing. It's the way you learn."

Looks to me as if he's making excuses for losing before England have even got there :p (I'm going fishing - Langeveldt baiting!! :p)
He's got a point, to be fair.

Langeveldt

Soutie
steds said:

Hope you can see why Hansie is still considered a hero in some backwaters.. Because we have to put up with this waste...

I might be in SA for the tests next summer (year after England)... I hope to administer some abuse of my own...

Deja moo

International Captain
From what I remember :

Ray Jennings , SA coach :" I feel like shooting Sehwag. Hes brought the One day style of play into tests ,and theres little our bowlers can do to stop him while hes at it ."