• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your First Name XI

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
it's not a very good team, wouldn't trust the top order much... bowling's class... i initially had ****in tredders until i realised i could jim it up lol (all of the jims and jimmies are certified jameses)

Jimmy Cook
James Marshall
James Vince
Jimmy Adams
James Taylor
James Neesham
James Foster+
James Hopes*
James Pattinson
Jim Laker
James Anderson
Jamie Siddons is a James as well, could be better than Marshall.

indiaholic

International Captain
Think Nilesh and Nitesh mean different things while Nitesh/Nitish is just a difference in spelling/pronunciation.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
1. Greg Mail
2. Greg Blewett
3. Greg Hay
4. Greg Chappell
5. Greg Ritchie
6. Greg Matthews
7. Greg Lamb
8. Greg Dyer+
9. Greg Loveridge
10. Greg Campbell
11. Greg Thomas

Not quite a full Test XI so Mail and Hay get the nod.
Syd, Ned and Jack Gregory might sneak into this team if we bend the rules a little.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Cricketers don't have common first names do they? Not a lot of Williams or Olivers around.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricketers don't have common first names do they? Not a lot of Williams or Olivers around.
You're joking, surely. Grace, O'Reilly, Bowes, Ponsford, Woodfull, Lawry, Johnston, Edrich, Voce. William is stacked.

SeamUp

International Coach
Grant Flower
Grant Elliott
Grant Bradburn
Grant Morgan
Grant Mokoena
Grant Rowley
Grant Thomson
Grant Roelofsen
Grant Paterson
Grant Lambert
Grant Hodnett

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A Richard XI would have some decent bowling options - Hadlee, Snell, Benaud, Illingworth, even Collinge. And if I'm allowed to stretch to the surname Richards, I might find a spot in the line-up for Viv and Barry.

Struggling to find a half-decent 'keeper, though. Surely we can do better than Richard Blakey?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I got Adam Gilchrist, Adam Holioake and Adam Vogues..........reckon my teams ****ed.