• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oh death in life the days that are no more.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably some of the earlier attacking batsmen like Macartney and Trumper or the big hitters/sloggers like Trott and Jessop. Want to see how Trott managed to clear the Lord's pavilion with a toothpick.

Seeing Grace in his youth could be fun too. It's a little unfortunate that most of the photos are from later in his career when he was a fat slob.

Burgey

I think Sobers for batting and Lillee for bowling. Both great entertainers as well as great players.

cnerd123

likes this
Surprised the name Allan Border didn't pop into Burgey's mind. Goes to show how even his biggest fan doesn't care enough to want to watch him.

You can bet AB isn't going to have any such problems.

Burgey

Surprised the name Allan Border didn't pop into Burgey's mind. Goes to show how even his biggest fan doesn't care enough to want to watch him.

You can bet AB isn't going to have any such problems.
Hats because all of TOTAB's innings are burned indelibly in my memory and I don't need to resurrect them.

I did however misread the OP as saying the players could be dead or just retired. Am disappointed ***** didn't make mention of that in his usual PA way tbh.

cnerd123

likes this
Hats because all of TOTAB's innings are burned indelibly in my memory and I don't need to resurrect them.

I did however misread the OP as saying the players could be dead or just retired. Am disappointed ***** didn't make mention of that in his usual PA way tbh.
You aren't bringing a player back to rewatch an innings he has already played. You are bringing a player back to watch him play one more innings (or bowl on more spell)

Pretty poor comprehension skills for a lawyer tbh

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You aren't bringing a player back to rewatch an innings he has already played. You are bringing a player back to watch him play one more innings (or bowl on more spell)

Pretty poor comprehension skills for a lawyer tbh
Making it up as we go along is what lawyers do

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Jack Iverson another fascinating bowler that it'd be great to see play a test

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
def phil hughes. was literally my favourite player at the time of his death, for a while when i barely watched much cricket(during his career) i would basically just watch australia's innings then turn it off when he got out

strangely after his death i became a diehard again and found myself here