• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricinfo profile pix

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Imtiaz Ahmed looking grumpy af

****s going on here? (Colin Milburn).

my personal favourite - kirmani

Athlai

Not Terrible
Dean Brownlie doesn't look like he was quite ready for the photo to be taken

View attachment 23274
The face of a man facing a minor emergency at home that isn't quite important enough for him to leave work. His kids rabbit died. The wife found his special folder on his computer. His mother started dating a man his age.

Shri

Mr. Glass

Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: And you know why I can tell you all this? Because, you lyin' mother****er, you're as full of **** as I am. And you gotta live with it and play it out for as long as it goes, right? Trapped in the same lie. Only difference is I know why I did it. But **** if I can figure out what it gets you, in the end. But, hey, I ain't part of your tribe.

Scott Templeton: You're not serious. You...

Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: [interrupting] No. No, I'm a ****ing joke. And so are you. Now get the **** out of here.