• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricinfo profile pix

SeamUp

International Coach
Fazal Mahmood

Fast bowlers and a fag

Licha Tehi of Arunachal Pradesh playing Ranji Trophy. Nepalese roots ? Excuse my ignorance.

MD Rahmatullah of Bihar wants a fight and now.

Piyush like a little teddy bear with his square face.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Photographer: Smile for the camera

*Nasir smiles*

Photographer: That's too ****ing much.

Nasir 'I really don't wanna be here' Jamshed

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Whenever I feel the blues I look in this thread. Esp page 4.
The Brownlie quotes are the highlight for me.

I actually walked past him on the street when ND were in Wellington for the Super Smash a few weeks ago.

My first thought was “that’s a man who’s just realised he’s left his oven on.”

Bijed

International Regular
It's not an amusing entry to this thread, but it mildly irks me that Ian Botham's pic is post-retirement by a pretty long time. Feel that profile pics should always be from a player's playing days.

For reference

162285.1.jpg

SillyCowCorner1

'I should have played more test matches'- Windies version-Part I

Nikita Miller-

Amit Jaggernauth-

Gavin Tonge-

Lionel Baker-

Daemon

One of the ATG unibrows is being featured in the Test match between Ireland and Afghanistan today.