• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Creepy

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Creepy

Perhaps he didn't turn out to be quite as good a batsman as his early career suggested he might become, but John Crawley certainly wasn't helped by the way England teams were selected in the 1990s. In this feature Martin looks back at a career that might have disappointed at times, but which contained its share of highlights.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
didnt know he was being talked about for the 06/07 ashes tour. funny what warne said about him. wish he got the nod much like I wished Ramprakash got one final go against us in 09 when Trott was chosen instead

oh well

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I've never been more wrong about a batsman than John Crawley. Before he'd played for England I thought he was the best young batsman since David Gower and destined for a similar, if not better, Test career.