• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Off Season 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I couldn't see the Perth test going pink ball. The timeslot is perfect for the Eastern states as it is. Although I guess pink ball gives us two sessions after work instead of just one.
D/N Tests in Australia are great for Indian TV audiences as well. I wonder if that plays into their decision making.

Groundking

International Debutant
I can see D/N tests becoming more and more of a thing in Australia, though I do think that they're maybe the only country that will strongly adopt D/N tests.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Excellent news, the most exciting young legspinner in a long time. Considering how many players the Strikers have lost in the off season, Rashid will have a very big role to play for BBL07.

Burgey

Got any scores from the warm ups on Sunday at tll Brockers? Where are your sourcing this info? One of the young blokes I know was having a hit out with the Bl00s yesterday and I wanted to see how he went.

brockley

International Captain
Um twitter on the Blues webste.
Not much info, Mickey Edwards played for the Blues,is that who you are thinking of,if so just a pic of him and the scoreboard.

Burgey

Nah Nick Bertus was meant to have a hit in another game yesterday. Was wondering how he went. I see Sean Abbott got a few poles against the Vics on Saturday which makes me happy.