• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2017

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
The Mitchell McClenaghan Indians against the Lockie Ferguson SuperGiants in the end huh. Battle of the titans.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Supergiant, it is. They've become very particular about this, because people weren't getting the astronomy reference.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Owner Sanjiv Goenka wanted to clarify he's closer to being Cribbage than being Howsie, it seems.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty much anyone with a decent slower ball or cutter is doing well this time. Everyone's copying fizzy and it's working.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I read that it might be a total reshuffle with CSk likely to return. I don't know.
They need to stop this ****. Makes it impossible to know who's playing for who if you just follow casually.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nah I think they will allow retention of 4 or 5 players each team like they did back after season 3. The only difference is CSK and RR will get to retain from their 2015 squads as they did not have a squad for 2016 or 2017. Might make it tough in the case of certain players though.