• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2017

burr

State Vice-Captain
I'm greedy and want both. I forgot about Watson. It's so good he's no longer in the Aus team.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Posted this before somewhere but I genuinely think Morris is one of the best death bowlers in the world today.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Went to the match today. My Uncle had box seats (which are hideously expensive BTW :-O).

At one point, Rahul Dravid and Braithwaite were sitting on the other side of a dark glass divider barely 3 feet away from me. Then Dravid went back in. :( Shri will be happy to know that Rishabh Pant then came out and sat there for a while.

Stanlake bowled a peach to remove Nair. Nothing much impressive about the cricket apart from that. The IPL really are the Sultans of Cringe, what with the jerseys with ManForce plastered on the backs, the super-annoying stadium announcer, the silly music and so on.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Just read that Pant cremated his father this afternoon before playing that blinder. What is it with our youngsters and dead dads?

Niall

International Coach
Credit where its due, Bangalore played 2 oversea bowlers and won.

Very interesting to see what they do once AB is fit, I'd be tempted to drop Gayle for him.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Run out as well. Will be interesting to see as more footage of his bowling comes out whether more batsmen start to pick him. If not he's going to a be a huge player whoever he's with.

Niall

International Coach
This is utterly hilarious, Smith is now having a bowl:laugh:

Dear Lions selectors and owners, when you have such mug Indian bowling, you don't pick 4 oversea similar sloggers:laugh:
They have actually done it again, who the hell is the think tank of the Lions here?:laugh:

Niall

International Coach
They've got 3 bowlers who I've literally never heard of before
But....

LOOK AT DA FOREIGN SLOGGERS, SO BIG AND STRONG~:laugh:

I suspect if they reopened the transfer window and gave them permission to pick a fifty foreigner, they would sign Paul Stirling.:laugh: