• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

lou vincent tackle

Kimbo

International Debutant
I bet Jeff Wilson could of handled that tackle a bit better, looks like they got the wrong personnel over there ;)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I bet Jeff Wilson could of handled that tackle a bit better, looks like they got the wrong personnel over there
Although Lou is a skinny little runt, an unexpected tackle will almost certainly cause injury, regardless of who you are. Terry Alderman was a big bloke yet when he was tackled at the MCG years ago, the resultant shoulder injury put him out for a season.

I tell ya, if someone came up to me and tackled me without my permission, I'd cave their face in without THEIR permission. I'm built like a brick outhouse. Ask Anthony! :D

Kimbo

International Debutant
yea i know... i was just foolin'
i have broken my arm in a tackle- i was the tackler too... i am a skinny runt though, i broke my arm in a late shoulder charge in football too, i was charged and almost got concussed- just the broken arm though...