• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mediocrity Draft

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
I was about to post that I'll take part if you need a couple more, but if you want to go ahead with 7, feel free.

Shady Slim

International Coach
7 could do though i'll give to midday tommorrow (15hrs) and if we get one more at most or we get to that time (whatever's first) we start

Shady Slim

International Coach
so we did have nine people wtf i can't count

round one is as follows

Howe
Pothas
hb
Teuton
mr
NZT
Shady
Red Hill
AndrewB

round two is the opposite

AndrewB
Red Hill
Shady
NZT
mr
Teuton
hb
Pothas
Howe

rules:
-we have a ten hour limit between picks but Howe can have a day to kick us off
-we rank all the teams after all picks are in (and others are welcome to), the team with the fifth most vote wins most mediocre
-we try to pick mediocre teams too remember, not bad, just mediocre
-also try to keep a semblance of something looking like a real team don't just pick eleven mediocre players
-have fun and play in the spirit of mediocre online competitions
-they have to have played a test (retrospectively added after howe's bradman pick but it doesn't disqualify any picks made at time of adding)

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
Out of the box but why not. The chance to draft Bradman almost never comes around.

Next month ... Howe starts the "players you have drafted in recent drafts" draft.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Howe: Don Bradman
Pothas
hb: Allan Border
Teuton
mr
NZT
Shady
Red Hill
AndrewB

AndrewB
Red Hill
Shady
NZT
mr
Teuton
hb
Pothas
Howe

pothas to take his pick whenever

teuton now

Teuton

International Captain
Is it just me or could the whole round be done at once without disadvantaging anyone?