• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Bishoo is turning the ball a fair bit. Misbah doesn't care. Launches a six. What a player.

Fusion

Global Moderator
That broke my heart. I know it's just an arbitrary number, but ****ing hell it would've been cool to see Misbah score two centuries in this Test.

Burner

International Regular
It adds to his 'being Misbah', though!

LEGEND!
Misbah must be real tired of being Misbah. I mean he could have chosen any other number after 90 to get out. Getting stranded on 91 or 93 doesn't hurt as bad I am assuming. Getting out on 96 or 97 will also be a little less painful than getting out on 99. It's like the people upstairs are saying to themselves, 'you know what we've been a real prick to Misbah most of the time, haven't we? I think because it's his last series and all we should do something nice for him. Let's have him get twin 99s. He'll be stoked with that'.

Maybe the Gods have no perception of centuries. It's just another number for those bastards.

Stapel

International Regular
Misbah must be real tired of being Misbah. I mean he could have chosen any other number after 90 to get out. Getting stranded on 91 or 93 doesn't hurt as bad I am assuming. Getting out on 96 or 97 will also be a little less painful than getting out on 99. It's like the people upstairs are saying to themselves, 'you know what we've been a real prick to Misbah most of the time, haven't we? I think because it's his last series and all we should do something nice for him. Let's have him get twin 99s. He'll be stoked with that'.

Maybe the Gods have no perception of centuries. It's just another number for those bastards.
Perhaps the gods of cricket are getting back at him for that dreadful shot that handed India the first WC T20?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Misbah :(. Has a man ever been denied thus so often?

Why is Misbah's bat so red btw?
I swear its something to do with the climate in the Windies, happens to everyone's bat over there. Can't think of anything else.

Burner

International Regular
Haha, Shehzad sledging the Windies batsmen by telling them that they are playing for their places. The balls on this guy...

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Game is pretty even at the moment. Anything over 150 could be tough for Pakistan to chase down. They need a Yasir special for the second time in as many tests

mr_mister

even though Misbah's twin 99s are tragic at least its pushing average back toward greatness so he can finish ~48 as opposed to ~45 like it looked like doing during the Australian series

he deserves to be in that higher tier - and hes lucky he gets to finish his career on an upward curve as opposed to so many others who keep falling and falling and eventually bail out when its already too late to save their stats

Gnske

Haha, Shehzad sledging the Windies batsmen by telling them that they are playing for their places. The balls on this guy...
This from the same mind that told Dilshan to prepare for the fires of hell.

Bet he didn't even call a single batsman a champ.