• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BYE Bye Afghanistan and Ireland.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
IN today's world, EVERYTHING exists to make money. And if it doesn't make money, it doesn't exist. Except CW.. sorry James. :p

brockley

International Captain
Bangladesh has come onto Indias' side,S africa is rumoured to be on Indias' side.
So thats 5/5 or 6/4 in votes.
I gather the West Indies would be against.
So that would leave Pakistan ,NZ,Australia and England for the money model,9/3 model,and 13 one day league,and of course India would be against that,as they just want to play who they want to play.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I also think ICC needs 2/3 majority to pass major reforms anyways. So even a simple majority will not work. And its all BS anyways, just an attempt by the sell-out Manohar and perhaps CA and ECB to sideline BCCI which is obviously gonna backfire spectacularly.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why is Manohar a sell out? Isn't he the one who pushed for all this in the first place?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I have made this point many times in earlier threads. CBF now. Juz gonna state a short version - He was part of all the nonsense when he was BCCI president just after Pawar. And all bad things happened under his watch were "conveniently" the fault of either Lalit Modi or Srinivasan. He got to be ICC president as the BCCI rep and then changed the rules so that he cant be fired if he is voted out by the BCCI. Then he tried to implement measures which did not make much sense at all and was only to be used to curtail BCCI's power at the ICC. It was convenient how he left the BCCI just as the SC judgements were comign in and it is convenient that he is leaving now since it looks like BCCI and friends are back together again.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have made this point many times in earlier threads. CBF now. Juz gonna state a short version - He was part of all the nonsense when he was BCCI president just after Pawar. And all bad things happened under his watch were "conveniently" the fault of either Lalit Modi or Srinivasan. He got to be ICC president as the BCCI rep and then changed the rules so that he cant be fired if he is voted out by the BCCI. Then he tried to implement measures which did not make much sense at all and was only to be used to curtail BCCI's power at the ICC. It was convenient how he left the BCCI just as the SC judgements were comign in and it is convenient that he is leaving now since it looks like BCCI and friends are back together again.
I'll have to read up more. I thought we'd found an honest Indian official for once but I suppose you have to be a **** to get anywhere high up in the hierarchy.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Make test status purely about test cricket and full membership purely a governance matter. Chop up the gordian knot proper

brockley

International Captain
I agree with Bharani,CA trying to dud renege on a deal with the ACA,especially women and domestic players,meaning pay cuts.No wonder players retired this week with the negotiations between CA and ACA going south.