• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick you World cup 15

masterblaster

International Captain
Well this is my Indian 15

1.Sourav Ganguly
2.Sachin Tendulkar
3.Rahul Dravid
4.VVS Laxman
5.Dinesh Mongia
6.Yuvraj Singh
7.Virender Sehwag
8.Mohammad Kaif
9.Parthiv Patel
10.Ajay Ratra
11.Ajit Agarkar
12.Ashish Nehra
13.Harbhajan Singh
14.Anil Kumble
15.Zaheer Khan

This seems most accurate. Possiblities are Hemang Badani, Reetinder Singh Sodhi, Harvinder Singh, Sarandeep Singh, Tinu Yohannan, Murali Kartik, Rajesh Pawar, Sanjay Bangar, Sridharan Sriram, Jacob Martin, Gautam Gambhir.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My Aussie 15 in bating order initially:

Matthew Hayden
Adam Gilchrist
Ricky Ponting (c)
Damien Martyn
Darren Lehmann
Michael Bevan
Shane Watson
Shane Warne
Andy Bichel
Jason Gillespie
Glenn McGrath
Jimmy Maher
Brett Lee
Nathan Hauritz
Mike Hussey

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Master i wouldnt think of putting laxman in there he isint doing that well at O.D.I's

i would prefer some better batsmen otherwise the squad looks wicked , also i think Yohannan should be included ?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
New Zealand:
(Presuming all are fit)

Stephen Fleming
Nathan Astle
Chris Cairns
Chris Harris
Daniel Vettori
Lou Vincent
Shane Bond
Andre Adams
Ian Butler
Craig McMillan
Kyle Mills
Chris Nevin
Matthew Hart
Shayne O'Connor
Scott Styris

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Actually, I'll bracket Kyle Mills with Paul Hitchcock, as he had an outstanding series against the West Indies considering that his last proper match was back in January for Wellington.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably a few too many all-rounders & bowlers in there for my liking, I think several batsmen yet to play for NZ could yet make a move.

The likes of Peter Fulton & Brendon McCullum will still be in the picture.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I think Sulzberger should be in instead Hart and Hitchcock instead of O'Connor or Mills. And Nevin may not be there if Lou Vincent keeps so another batsman like McCullum, Fulton or Papps may be in.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
We're not talking about David Fulton from England, but a guy named Peter Fulton from Canterbury

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Not sure who my Aussie team would be at this stage....will wait until the Summer to see how they all go!!

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
Are you asking us about a mixed XI for the world cup from every country, or is it just for one country?