• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most favourite current cricketer in CW

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
come to think of it, my legit top three would be

Ashwin - Literally too intelligent for me to understand
Smith - I always had affinity for those on the autism spectrum
Kane - See above

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
The Kiwis tend to produce the most decent chaps. The Australians and to a lesser degree England tend to be plagued by wankers.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
We have 63 nominations so far. One more new one and then I will get the voting started. Just like in World Cups, the Saffers are one of the strongest contenders here along with CW heavyweights Fatty and Kane. Let us see if any of them go all the way.

Gob

International Coach
We have 63 nominations so far. One more new one and then I will get the voting started. Just like in World Cups, the Saffers are one of the strongest contenders here along with CW heavyweights Fatty and Kane. Let us see if any of them go all the way.
We should wait till we get 69

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If any of them haven't been nominated:

Renshaw
O'Keefe
Hazlewood

Just a shame Harris retired, he'd otherwise be #1 by a street.