• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashwin and Jadeja ranked no 1 and 2 test bowlers.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Not a man who drinks
Indeed.

I still remember when. Likes started wearing ear rings. It was maybe the biggest shock of my life apart from people being vegetarians. Horrendous it is. And now you have these ****s with holes in their ear lobes. Wtf is that? Wake up to yourselves.

cnerd123

likes this
Indeed.

I still remember when. Likes started wearing ear rings. It was maybe the biggest shock of my life apart from people being vegetarians. Horrendous it is. And now you have these ****s with holes in their ear lobes. Wtf is that? Wake up to yourselves.
Maybe you should try talking some sense into them over an Appletini

Daemon

Indeed.

If I knew someone with those I'd put a lock or zipties through it while they slept

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I agree with you there. There's no way that someone like Siddle should still be rated 22 in the world when he hasn't played for so long. Voges has retired and is still ranked 18th as a batsman. Khawaja should lose rankings because he's not been picked in India.
Good point.This is something that needs to be factored into the ranking calculations. If a bowler is not considered good enough to be picked for a match, that should cause some ranking points to be deducted. Similar to how players lose ranking points in tennis if they don't show up for tournaments.
Got to love people criticising a system without understanding it...

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
People who criticize Lillee's performances in Pakistan should read Imran's autobiography
There are 100s of autobiographies and interviews of players (current and former) hailing Wasim Akram as the greatest bowler they ever have faced including Burgey's TOTAB wishing he was Wasim Akram instead. Yet didn't help Wasim get past second tier stage on CW.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Does 24 years living here allow me to??

I can picture it now. AB to Craig Mcdermott "If you do that again son, we're gonna have to sit down tonight over ****tails and discuss it!!!"
An Australian drinks ****tails if they're available at a 2-for-1 price. They drink anything if they're available at a 2-for-1 price.

Burgey

Never drank ****tails til I saw TOTAB knocking back two for one Negronis at the Hyatt Coolum in the late 90s.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I think I'm gonna change my opinion, Jaddu is #1, people who disagree are just accounts hacked by Ashwin.