• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in Sri Lanka 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So SL have batted the last 10 overs at 1.5 RPO with their effective 3rd innings score at 250+/1. Which team is playing for the draw here?

Daemon

But that doesn't explain his...um...excitement
I believe the picture was taken at the exxxact moment when he thrust his pelvis forward in celebration, and his junk reached it's peak during the resulting pendulum like swing.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
So SL have batted the last 10 overs at 1.5 RPO with their effective 3rd innings score at 250+/1. Which team is playing for the draw here?
Agree. We really need to get a move on if we are going to get a result in this match. Hopefully after lunch we will step on and give the bowlers enough time to bowl Bangladesh out again..

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Not being Shakib wouldn't exactly be a totally bad thing would it. Why is he acting like he is Adam Gilchrist?
A good example is the first test in New Zealand

200 in 1st innings
Shakib being Shakib in 2nd innings

Take your pick. He has made up his mind and the masses celebrate the 1st innings.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Pretty strange how long Sri Lanka have batted. I think they batted 15-20 overs more than they should especially given the weather. Sri Lanka have been on top throughout, so tomorrow should be the most fascinating day of the entire test, as technically, all 3 results are possible though it's very unlikely Bangladesh will win it though. I still feel Sri Lanka will pull it off given it's a 5th day pitch. Spinner have started to come into play. I'm very impressed with the way Sri Lanka batsman have batted, but I'm not surprised given how they recently batted against the Australian and South African bowling attacks which are obviously far stronger than Bangladesh – at least in the pace department. I remember how these Sri Lanka batsman struggled badly against Starc and Hazlewood. Fizz may be just as good as them, but Taskin isn't. I think though Mushfiqur's captaincy is the difference between the 2 sides though Mendis has played a wonderful knock. Mendis should become the player of the match for me. Sri Lanka have produced a classy player if you ask me. 1st session of tomorrow will dictate the game, and we all know anything can happen. Bangladesh were actually in the game in those tests against India and New Zealand on the last day, but they just ran out of gas. They could've quite easily gotten those 2 draws, but instead they continue to remain winless this year. I hope weather does help the Bangladesh side because those games will surely be on their minds.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
It was not directed at Bangladeshi supporters but masses in general. Masses in Pakistan also consider Afridi a greater cricketer than Younis or Misbah and I am critical of that too. So you might say condescending of most supporters, not just Bangladeshi or any one country in particular.

Zinzan

Will I need to bump the 'should Bangers still be considered minnows' thread later tonight? That's the $64K question.