• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in Sri Lanka 2017

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
***** you really need to stop saying 'we' in every thread. Be like me. I never say 'we' in any thread..I'm a shadow..the man with no name..no one knows who I support and where I'm from :ph34r:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Well batted menda..good ton from the youngster. looking solid and needs to stay in and go big..

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Only rain can save Bangla imo. Don't think they can chase a score of 250 in the 4th innings against Herath and co. And the 4th innings target isn't likely to be lower unless rain interrupts. (Remember SL have 17 more wickets)

Edit: Maybe 2nd new ball is their last chance before praying for rain.

Last edited:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Bangla need to tighten up in the field and remain positive, a couple of wickets here and they will be into the tail..

YorksLanka

International Debutant
poor shot from Gunaratne there but well bowled by Banglas..one more and your in...will be an interesting test

YorksLanka

International Debutant
very good day for SL after being in a bit of early trouble. really good innings from mendis and hope he continues in the same way tomorrow..

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Kusal Mendis is such a promising young player for SL... hope he reaches Sanga/Jayawadene heights.

Pluto

Banned
Kusal Mendis needed that. He hadn't done much after his two innings against Australia. Well played to him.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
I always rated Kudal Mendis. I like the look of him. He had something about him during that Australia test innings. He looks like the real deal. Pitch looks easy to bat on it seems. Bangladesh were poor. Roy looked the best of all the bowlers today. I really like the look of him. He should be part of Bangladesh's main squad including ODIs. He has the ability to swing both ways it seems. He was actually very impressive during that New Zealand test earlier, and I don't understand why he less favoured over Kamrul. Roy should've played that Indian test. Fizz didn't play his best. Test Cricket is a lot different compared to limited overs. Fizz tries too much in tests. He needs to keep it simple, and rely on pace only. In tests, batsman don't need to try anything too soon. It's still a learning curve for him. I knew Sri Lanka will be hard to beat. Bangladesh will struggle anywhere away from home. Mushfiqur's poor captaincy skills showed today yet again. The question now is how much will Sri Lanka post, and can Bangladesh can actually rack up what they can. Tamim doesn't have a great record against them despite scoring a 50 in the last tour.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
We let it slip after first session. Cant hold concentration as a team for longer which has been a massive issue.

Credit to KMendis.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know nobody watched this but for those who flicked it on after India Australia, how was Das' keeping? Very pleased to see him playing and Mushy without the gloves.