• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England V India !

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
What can i say , the damn clouds opened up in the sky and i wanted to see a win for India here , India won the toss and elected to bat , the first ball was given l.b.w , I thought oh well , he aint that great anyway lets look forward to Shewag and Mongia , these 2 did some blasting had like the runrate at around 7 in the 3rd over . Then Shewag got out and Mongia in succession later on. Doh , doh I was screaming my dohs of. Tendulkar and dravid came into the scene. I was like hmm we still got Yuvraj and Kaif , lets get back to enjoying the game . Tendlukar and Dravid batted as slow as possible ! I was even crying out loud in cricinfo's chatroom saying , man someone tell these 2 ppl its not TEST MATCH. I was lik sweet then if we go this way we arent gonna reach anywhere. Then as the Innings progess the Little Master Blaster Opens up crack , smash , Dravid joins in crack smash . Dravid goes out then . Then in comes in Yuvraj heavy crack , smash ,crack smashin' scored 40 runs from 17 ball not out and tendulkar 105 from 108 balls when the day was over . India scoring 285/4 . That is a real good score .
England comes in to bat . As like always Marcus Trescothik smash crack smash scores 23 in 26 balls and then was given L.B.W to Zaheer Khan . England were struggling in getting the run rate up and were 53/1 before play was abandoned . DOh ! and i sat up till 3 something a.m all excited and drinking whatever i could find .

masterblaster

International Captain
i know how you feel mate, i just woke up at 6:00 am here in Melbourne to find myself looking at the Indian highlights earlier which i quite enjoyed! But i was dissapointed that we didnt win and the match was abandoned. I think England couldve won also but I think we were miffed out of the 4 points!!! But anyway India are playing great cricket and hopefully can beat Sri Lanka on Saturday!