• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain ODI World Cup (sim league mach 2)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Hey jimmy, just want a small change in line up after looking at how that trial went.

Gilly +
Hussey
Ponting
Bevan
Watson
Symonds
Waugh
Lee
Warne
Lillee
McGrath

Bracken
Jones
Healy

Thanks.
Me too. Jimmy - Can you please drop Prabhakar from the squad and bring Zaheer Khan in?

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Me too. Jimmy - Can you please drop Prabhakar from the squad and bring Zaheer Khan in?
You already have both Prabhakar & Zaheer in your starting XI mate, at least you did for the trial game anyway. Just re-post your round one starting XI if you want to make changes.

If everyone could post their starting XI for each round it'd just be more useful and easier for everyone.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
You already have both Prabhakar & Zaheer in your starting XI mate, at least you did for the trial game anyway. Just re-post your round one starting XI if you want to make changes.

If everyone could post their starting XI for each round it'd just be more useful and easier for everyone.
Yes, I want to drop Prabhakar from the squad of 14 and bring Zaheer in.

My starting XI for first game against CXI:

1. S Ganguly
2. S Tendulkar
3. V Sehwag
4. R Dravid+
5. Y Singh
6. S Raina
7. R Jadeja (5)
8. H Singh (3)
9. J Srinath (1)
10. Z Khan (2)
11. A. Kumble (4)

Last edited:

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
I just posted the combined XI for fun.

Someone can go ahead and manage that side.

If you need 4 players then,

Kyle Coetzer
Brendan Taylor
Grant Flower
Henry Olonga

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
I'd like 2 trials pls

1st Trial

Jayasuriya,Athapattu,Sangakkara,Aravinda,Mahela,Arnold
Mathews,Vaas,Malinga, Muralitharan, Kulasekara

2nd trial

Dilshan,Sanath,Sanga, Aravinda,Arjuna,Mathews,Arnold, Vaas,Kulasekara,Mendis,Murali

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Trial Match #6

Cape Cobras vs Sri Lanka - Boland Park - Paarl

Cape Cobras won by 138 runs.

MOTM: Dane Vilas

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Jimmy hope you'll also maintain a top run-scorers and top wicket-takers list for the series - that will be fun

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Hoping to get this underway soon enough. The following cricket boards have posted their starting XIs for round one.

Pakistan
Australia A
India
Australia

Still awaiting round one team lineups from

England
New Zealand
Combined XI
Sri Lanka
South Africa
West Indies

Round 1

Sri Lanka v Australia
Pakistan v Australia A
New Zealand v England
CXI v India
West Indies v South Africa
Can still do trial matches if people want them.